The State of New Hampshire prosecutes criminal and motor vehicle offenses aggressively. Being accused of a crime has serious ramifications for your life; don’t accept these charges lightly. It is important to retain the services of a criminal defense attorney as soon as possible who will work for you to conscientiously prepare for trial as well as explore ways to resolve the case and avoid trial.
Attorney O’Neill has over a decade of criminal defense experience while representing clients at the New Hampshire Public Defender and at Bradley & Faulkner, P.C. She specializes in the following areas:
- Drug Offenses
- Motor Vehicle Offenses including DWI/DUI, Operating After Suspension, Habitual Offender, etc.
- DMV Hearings related to DWI’s, point suspensions, medical conditions, etc.
- Burglary, Robbery and Theft Offenses
- Juvenile Delinquencies (minors under the age of 18 charged with what would otherwise be criminal offenses as an adult)
- Stalking and Domestic Violence Petitions – while not technically “criminal” in nature, Attorney O’Neill represents both petitioners and defendants in obtaining or defending against orders, or representation should one be accused of violating an order
- All other criminal offenses
Attorney O’Neill regularly appears in Cheshire County Superior Court, 8th Circuit Courts in Keene and Jaffrey, as well as surrounding areas. She welcomes the opportunity to represent you with zeal, compassion and creativity, in order to resolve the charges against you, always with your best interest and specific objectives in mind. Please call Attorney O’Neill if you’d like to consult with her about your case.